By Keith Ansell Pearson
- Brings jointly a global roster of either emerging stars and confirmed students, together with a number of the top commentators and interpreters of Nietzsche.
- Showcases the most recent traits in Nietzsche scholarship, reminiscent of the renewed concentrate on Nietzsche’s philosophy of time, of nature, and of life.
- Includes truly equipped sections on artwork, Nature, and Individuation; Nietzsche's New Philosophy of the longer term; everlasting Recurrence, the Overhuman, and Nihilism; Philosophy of brain; Philosophy and family tree; Ethics; Politics; Aesthetics; Evolution and Life.
- Features clean remedies of Nietzsche’s middle and enigmatic doctrines.
Read Online or Download A Companion to Nietzsche (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) PDF
Best philosophy criticism books
This booklet is without doubt one of the most vital fresh books on Hegel, a thinker who has had an important influence at the form of continental philosophy. released the following in English for the 1st time, it contains a great preface by way of Jacques Derrida within which he explores the subjects and conclusions of Malabou's e-book.
For English-speaking readers, this booklet serves as an creation to an incredible French highbrow whose paintings, particularly at the problems with antisemitism and anti-Zionism, runs counter to the hostility proven towards Jews via a few representatives of latest severe concept. It provides for the 1st time in English 5 essays by way of Éric Marty, formerly released in France, with a brand new preface by way of the writer addressed to his American readers.
An in-depth examine of the rising French thinker Quentin MeillassouxIn this elevated version of his landmark 2011 paintings on Meillassoux, Graham Harman covers new fabrics no longer on hand to the Anglophone reader on the time of the 1st variation. in addition to Meillassoux's startling booklet on Mallarmé's poem "Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hasard," Harman discusses numerous new English articles through Meillassoux, together with his arguable April 2012 Berlin lecture and its critique of "subjectalism.
"Three hundred and fifty years after the dying of René Descartes, the common concerns raised by way of the founding father of glossy philosophy in regards to the nature of the psychological services and actions of human organisms - or the 'mind,' as he considered such services - couldn't be stated to were resolved. questions about the character of realization are the best instance.
- Pérolas de Nietzsche II (Portuguese Edition)
- Unsere $€% Kultur: Eine kleine Kritik über alles (German Edition)
- Deleuzian Concepts: Philosophy, Colonization, Politics (Cultural Memory in the Present)
- Mimesis and Reason: Habermas's Political Philosophy
- Kant (The Routledge Philosophers)
Extra resources for A Companion to Nietzsche (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy)