By Sir Cary L. Cooper,Sydney Finkelstein
Read or Download Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions: 15 PDF
Best social sciences research books
There will not be an idea so relevant to sociology, but so vaguely outlined in its modern usages, than establishment. In Revisiting Institutionalism in Sociology, Abrutyn takes an in-depth examine what associations are by means of returning to a couple of the insights of classical theorists like Max Weber and Herbert Spencer, the functionalisms of Talcott Parsons and S.
This e-book is meant for introductory classes in SIA inside of sociology, social coverage, human geography and political technological know-how at postgraduate point. professional postgraduate classes in coverage- oriented social examine and in social and basic effect assessment.
First-person narratives are a basic device of the qualitative researcher. This quantity presents particular feedback and directions for getting ready and executing a lifestyles tale interview. Robert Atkinson locations the existence tale interview right into a wider study context sooner than elaborating on making plans after which engaging in the interview.
Rarely an American at the present time escapes being polled or surveyed or sampled. during this illuminating historical past, Jean communicate exhibits how survey learn got here to be maybe the one most crucial improvement in twentieth-century social technology. every person drawn to survey tools and public opinion, together with social scientists in lots of fi elds, will locate this quantity a huge source.
- Are Drug Asset Forfeiture Laws Corrupting the Police? (Research on Public Policy Series)
- Professional Lives, Personal Struggles: Ethics and Advocacy in Research on Homelessness
- Domestic Violence Offenders: Current Interventions, Research, and Implications for Policies and Standards
- Visualizing Social Science Research: Maps, Methods, & Meaning
- Knowledge Matters: The Public Mission of the Research University (A Columbia / SSRC Book)
Additional info for Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions: 15