By Anshu Mathur
Nanotechnology in Cancer covers present nanotechnology-based nanotherapeutics concerning gold nanoparticles, colloids, gels, magnetic nanoparticles, radiofrequency, gene remedy, organic debris, and the intermolecular interactions linked to nanoparticle established melanoma remedy in vivo.
Different melanoma varieties and destinations are thought of along the corresponding therapy kinds, and using imaging applied sciences and animal types also are explored. either clinical and medical elements are thought of through authors coming from either fields, with the authors utilizing their backgrounds from assorted disciplines to make the relationship among melanoma and potent drug supply and healing strategies.
- Authored by way of leaders from the clinical study and scientific groups who use their heritage from varied disciplines to discover the connections among melanoma and powerful drug supply and healing strategies
- Brings jointly tumor biology, imaging applied sciences, nanomaterial structures for drug supply, healing innovations, and reconstructive surgery
- Explores the medical and regulatory demanding situations dealing with nanomedicine
Read or Download Nanotechnology in Cancer (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Similar pharmacology books
"I will surely suggest this ebook to all employees with an curiosity and involvement in intravenous drug treatment. " —The Pharmaceutical magazine "There is not any doubt that nurses will locate this small booklet useful. it may be to be had for session in any scientific sector the place medicines are administered to sufferers by way of the injectable routes.
The Cleveland health facility handbook of Headache treatment is a hands-on, useful advisor to prognosis, work-up, and remedy of universal headache problems. every one bankruptcy is written by way of a Cleveland health facility Headache heart care supplier. The e-book makes use of an evidence-based method of sift in the course of the wealth of obtainable information and determine the main applicable remedies.
Development issue receptors have lengthy been identified to force malignant transformation and melanoma development. The epidermal development issue receptor (EGFR, ErbB, HER) procedure is probably going the easiest defined membrane receptor tyrosine kinase kinfolk in malignant tumors. With implementation of the growth-inhibitory anti-HER-2 antibody trastuzumab (Herceptin) for the therapy of HER-2-positive complex metastatic breast melanoma, a brand new period has dawned within the treatment of this malignant disorder.
Nanotechnology in melanoma covers present nanotechnology-based nanotherapeutics related to gold nanoparticles, colloids, gels, magnetic nanoparticles, radiofrequency, gene treatment, organic debris, and the intermolecular interactions linked to nanoparticle dependent melanoma remedy in vivo. diversified melanoma forms and destinations are thought of along the corresponding remedy forms, and using imaging applied sciences and animal types also are explored.
- International Perspectives on Public Health and Palliative Care (Routledge Studies in Public Health)
- Flow Cytometry in Drug Discovery and Development
- Current Concepts in Drug Metabolism and Toxicology (Advances in Pharmacology)
- Manual de Farmacologia e Terapêutica de Goodman & Gilman (Portuguese Edition)
- Arzneiverordnungs-Report 2005: Aktuelle Daten, Kosten, Trends und Kommentare (German Edition)
Extra resources for Nanotechnology in Cancer (Micro and Nano Technologies)